Changelog for Kubermatic 2.13
- Fixed swagger and API client for ssh key creation.
- Added Kubernetes v1.15.10, v1.16.7, v1.17.3
- AddonConfig’s shortDescription field is now used in the accessible addons overview.
Supported Kubernetes versions:
- End-of-Life Kubernetes v1.14 is no longer supported.
authorized_keys files on nodes are now updated whenever the SSH keys for a cluster are changed
- Added support for custom CA for OpenID provider in Kubermatic API.
- Added user settings panel.
- Added cluster addon UI
- MachineDeployments can now be configured to enable dynamic kubelet config
- Added RBAC management functionality to UI
- Added RedHat Enterprise Linux as an OS option (#669)
- Added SUSE Linux Enterprise Server as an OS option (#659)
- Openstack: A bug that caused cluster reconciliation to fail if the controller crashed at the wrong time was fixed
- Openstack: New Kubernetes 1.16+ clusters use the external Cloud Controller Manager and CSI by default
- vSphere: Fixed a bug that resulted in a faulty cloud config when using a non-default port
- vSphere: Fixed a bug which cased custom VM folder paths not to be put in cloud-configs
- vSphere: The robustness of machine reconciliation has been improved.
- vSphere: Added support for datastore clusters (#671)
- Azure: Node sizes are displayed in size dropdown when creating/updating a node deployment
- GCP: Networks are fetched from API now
- Fixed parsing Kibana’s logs in Fluent-Bit
- Fixed master-controller failing to create project-label-synchronizer controllers.
- Fixed broken NodePort-Proxy for user clusters with LoadBalancer expose strategy.
- Fixed cluster namespaces being stuck in Terminating state when deleting a cluster.
- Fixed Seed Validation Webhook rejecting new Seeds in certain situations
- A panic that could occur on clusters that lack both credentials and a credentialsSecret was fixed.
- A bug that occasionally resulted in a
Error: no matches for kind "MachineDeployment" in version "cluster.k8s.io/v1alpha1" visible in the UI was fixed.
- A memory leak in the port-forwarding of the Kubernetes dashboard and Openshift console endpoints was fixed
- Fixed a bug that could result in 403 errors during cluster creation when using the BringYourOwn provider
- Fixed a bug that prevented clusters in working seeds from being listed in the dashboard if any other seed was unreachable.
- Prevented removing system labels during cluster edit
- Fixed FluentbitManyRetries Prometheus alert being too sensitive to harmless backpressure.
- Fixed deleting user-selectable addons from clusters.
- Fixed node name validation while creating clusters and node deployments
- ACTION REQUIRED: Added logos and descriptions for the addons. In order to see the logos and descriptions addons have to be configured with AddonConfig CRDs with the same names as addons.
- ACTION REQUIRED: Added application settings view. Some of the settings were moved from config map to the
KubermaticSettings CRD. In order to use them in the UI it is required to manually update the CRD or do it from newly added UI.
- Fixed label form validator.
Edit Settings option from cluster detail view and instead combine everything under
- Enabled edit options for kubeAdm
- Switched flag proportions to 4:3.
- Added new project view
- Added custom links to admin settings.
- Blocked option to edit cluster labels inherited from the project.
- Moved pod security policy configuration to the edit cluster dialog.
- Restyled some elements in the admin panel.
- Added separate save indicators for custom links in the admin panel.
- The dashboard addon was removed as it’s now deployed in the seed and can be used via its proxy endpoint
- Added default namespace/cluster roles for addons
- Introduced addon configurations.
- Fixed addon config get and list endpoints.
- Added forms for addon variables.
- ACTION REQUIRED: Updated cert-manager to 0.12.0. This requires a full reinstall of the chart. See https://cert-manager.io/docs/installation/upgrading/upgrading-0.10-0.11/
- Updated Alertmanager to 0.20.0
- Update Kubernetes Dashboard to v2.0.0-rc3
- Updated Dex to v2.12.0
- The envoy version used by the nodeport-proxy was updated to v1.12.2
- etcd was upgraded to 3.4 for 1.17+ clusters
- Updated Grafana to 6.5.2
- Updated karma to 0.52
- Updated kube-state-metrics to 1.8.0
- Updated machine-controller to v1.10.0
- Added support for EBS volume encryption (#663)
- kubelet sets intial machine taints via –register-with-taints (#664)
- Moved deprecated kubelet flags into config file (#667)
- Enabled swap accounting for Ubuntu deployments (#666)
- Updated nginx-ingress-controller to v0.28.0
- Updated Minio to RELEASE.2019-10-12T01-39-57Z
- Updated Prometheus to 2.14 in Seed and User clusters
- Updated Thanos to 0.8.1
- An email-restricted Datacenter can now have multiple email domains specified.
- Add fluent-bit Grafana dashboard
- Updated Dex page styling.
- Openshift: added metrics-server
- For new clusters, the kubelet port 12050 is not exposed publicly anymore
- The cert-manager Helm chart now creates global ClusterIssuers for Let’s Encrypt.
- Added migration for cluster user labels
- Fixed seed-proxy controller not working in namespaces other than
- The docker logs on the nodes now get rotated via the new
- Made node-exporter an optional addon.
- Added parent cluster readable name to default worker names.
- The QPS settings of kubelets can now be configured per-cluster using addon Variables
- Access to Kubernetes Dashboard can be now enabled/disabled by the global settings.
- Added support for dynamic presets
- Presets can now be filtered by datacenter
- Revoking the viewer token is possible via UI now.